The Breast Care Program is a great journey to the soul through relaxation and pleasure. In this process, your mind can be trained, your emotions can be acknowledged, your body can find itself again with long-forgotten sensations, and if you allow yourself to open up… you will experience self-love.
In most western traditions of medicine, breast care does not make it to the top of the list like a healthy diet, exercise, or stress management. It would be better if it did.
Our breasts are mostly made up of fatty tissues and glandular cells that produce milk when we get pregnant; this delicate balance can easily be upset because of our poor lifestyle habits (lack of sleep, increased stress, low-quality food intake). Unfortunately, not many women are aware of how much they can affect the health of their breasts with their daily habits.
Modern life is full of challenges and stressors that affect our physical balance. We experience weakened immunity, increased anxiety levels, chronic fatigue…
Breasts are often exposed to environmental toxins from air pollution or food additives. The increasing daily exposure to pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, mercury in the fish we eat, or BPA in plastics has an impact on our bodies which is reflected in lumps, cysts, and other uterine problems.
Having healthy breasts means having a healthy female hormonal system because breast tissue goes hand in hand with hormones. And our hormonal system is very much dependent on our lifestyle habits.
The most important thing to remember is that if you are aware of your breasts being unhealthy, it means they are already compromised. If you have lumps or feel that your breasts are not as firm as before or have become saggy, it’s time to take action before the problem gets worse.
There are many simple things you can do to improve the health of your breasts and keep them functioning optimally:
- Increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables, especially organic produce.
- Avoid processed foods as much as possible.
- Drink plenty of water every day.
- Engage in regular physical activity.
- Get enough quality sleep.
- Manage your stress levels.
- Avoid exposure to environmental toxins.
- Practice regular self exams
Ayurveda has a lot to offer when it comes to breast care. The following are some of the most important points:
- According to Ayurveda, the health of our breasts is intimately connected to the health of our female reproductive system because the breasts are actually an extension of this system.
- An effective way to improve the health of your breasts is to include natural foods in your diet that have medicinal properties beneficial for your whole body, but especially for breast health.
- Ayurvedic medicine offers a strict dietary plan with certain rules you need to follow in order to improve the health of your breasts.
- Certain herbs are considered beneficial for breast health and can be used to make herbal remedies that can help improve the health of your breasts. Try My Healthy Body Supplements, it decreases toxins, improves digestion and liver function, helps the body adapt to stress, protects the immune system, helps with cognitive function, calms the mind, supports a healthy adrenal function and promotes sexual and reproductive health.
- Ayurveda also offers a range of massages like Abhyanga and treatments like panchakarma that can be beneficial for breast health.
The bottom line is that taking care of your physical and mental health is the most important thing you can do to improve the efficiency of your body and prevent diseases.
Ayurvedic medicine is an excellent way to approach healing because it provides a comprehensive view of how the mind and body are interconnected. It is based on ancient knowledge, but its principles still apply in today’s world. So, if you are looking for a holistic approach to breast health, Ayurveda is definitely worth considering.
Want to learn about your dosha type? Take the Quiz, It’s Free!